2011 November Epilepsy Conference
Each year in November, the Epilepsy Foundation Northwest presents the November Epilepsy Awareness Month Conference. The conference celebrates the epilepsy community with a conference composed of presentations by representatives from medical and other professions, community representatives and people with epilepsy.
The 2011 conference featured SiezureTracker.com founder, Lisa Moss who shared her personal family story with her son, Evan. Additional presentations included topics such as Epilepsy 101, Epilepsy Research, Nutrition and Epilepsy, Social Development and Epilepsy, and Learning and Epilepsy.
PDF copies of the 2012 conference presentations available for download include:
- Epilepsy 101 – Michael Doherty, M.D., Swedish Neuroscience Institute
- Epilepsy 101 – Russell Saneto, D.O., Seattle Children’s
- Epilepsy Research – John Miller, M.D. – UW Regional Epilepsy Center-Harborview
- SeizureTracker.com – Lisa Moss, Founder
- Nutrition & Epilepsy – Jenny Schoenfeld, ARNP – Swedish Neuroscience Institute–Pediatric Epilepsy
- Social Development & Epilepsy – Gale Fay, Ph.D. – Northwest Neuropsychology
Please mark your calendars for the 2012 November Epilepsy Awareness Month Conference (Date TBD).
For further information contact EFNW at 206-547-4551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.